Simply enter your keyword and we will help you find what you need.
What are you looking for?
Corporate Policy .
Our corporate policy and principles are listed below:
- Ensure that the recognition is based on the proven track record of contributing to sustainable development in Africa.
- Ensure that the recognition is based advancement and initiatives that have contributed to sustainable deIt is the policy of Africa Advancement Forum to establish, organize and maintain an effective award program and to celebrate noteworthy achievements by individuals and corporate organizations.
It serves as external motivation from the society to these distinguished individuals/corporate organizations for keeping up with their social responsibility to improving the state of Africa.
All awards shall be justified in writing. The justification shall include qualitative and quantitative measures to demonstrative the BASIS for which the award is being given.
Employees Africa Advancement Forum and its partners are not eligible for the award. All awards shall not exceed 25 recipients annually across Africa.
Persons or organizations having profit making or commercial relationship with Africa Advancement Forum shall not be granted recognition, unless the recognition is substantially beyond that specified or implied within the terms of the contract establishing the relationship, or the recognition is clearly in public interest, in which case the recognition shall be honorary only.
velopment at community, national or regional level.
- Ensure that due consideration is given to awards when qualifying and screening recipients and that all approved award recommendations are based on outstanding contribution to Africa.
- Ensure that awards are used to motivate and recognize eligible individuals and organizations for their outstanding contributions to economic growth and other improvements in Africa.
- Ensure that awards are strictly meritorious and free from discrimination regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, age, sex or disability.
- Africa Advancement Forum reserves the right to withdraw the award nomination and conferment on any recipient found to be of questionable character and falling short of moral values. This is to ensure standards are maintained before, during and after the entire award process.
- The award conferment is a reflection of votes of public opinion and nomination, screened by an independent external jury. As such, employees, friends and partners of Africa Advancement Forum does not influence or determine the results of the screening process.
- Our awards advisor will contact successful nominations as soon as the results have been released, and inform you if your nomination passed through for conferment of awards or not.
- Successful recipients will be contacted by an awards advisor that will provide guidance through the next steps leading up to the awards presentation event.
- Recipients will be provided with details regarding the gala dinner presentation event including the many opportunities to help promote their awards conferment.
- Unsuccessful nominees will be contacted by our awards advisor expatiate on the awards screening process to keep abreast on the status of your nomination and how you can scale up in other areas for better scoring in the next year’s program